- This event has passed.
Cultivators of the Fraile River basin.
October 18 | 8:00 am - 11:30 am
During the event, we will talk about:
- Generalities of the El Niño phenomenon.
- Climate Outlook.
- Alteration of meteorological variables in the face of the El Niño phenomenon.
- Recommendations for mitigation and adaptation.
- Strengthening the adoption of sustainable technologies and practices in sugarcane cultivation.
Who is it for:
- Fraile River basin cultivators.
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Mery Esperanza Fernandez.