- This event has passed.
PAT | Criteria for renewal and selection of varieties.
February 23 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The distinctive characteristics of the most outstanding sugarcane varieties for their adaptation and productivity in the Cauca river valley, giving a generalized and homogeneous agronomic management approach in all sites to a cultivation approach that is based on the practice of site-specific agriculture, AEPS.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Liliana Jimenez Lozano.
Maria Claudia Pizarro.
Freddy Antonio Salazar.
Yeison Mauricio Quevedo Amaya.
John Felipe Sandoval Pineda.