- This event has passed.
PAT | Assessment of damage and management of borers in sugarcane
June 27rd | 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
The habits, damage, biology that this pest comprises; strategy data for management that allows technicians and producers to make a safe recognition of this species and adopt the most appropriate measures for control.
Who is it for:
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Private technical assistants.
- Sugarcane growers.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (unit’s QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Claudia Echeverri Rubiano.
Gerson Dario Ramirez.