- This event has passed.
PAT | Recognition of sugarcane diseases and preventive management.
February 28 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
During the event, we will talk about:
Symptoms, signs and diseases, recognizing factors that cause incidence and severity, offering a series of tools to evaluate the various aspects of the crop.
Who is it for:
- Sugarcane growers.
- Professionals and technicians from sugar mills.
- Technical assistants.
- Suppliers and supplier staff.
- Other players in the sector.
Enrollment and registration process
- training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, which must be reserved by previously registering online.
- Make your registration online through the registration form available on this page (Register now).
- You will receive a confirmation email in which you will obtain a ticket with the (QR code) that endorses your registration.
- Present the ticket (QR code) on the day of the training to register your attendance. It can be carried printed or on the mobile.
Juan Carlos Angel.
Eliana Andrea Rincon.