- This event has passed.
Second cycle | mechanical harvesting training, module 4
June 15rd | 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Six theoretical sessions of 8 hours each will be held on days 5, 12, 26 May 9 de June at the Cenicaña facilities.
Who is it for:
- Heads of the mechanical harvest front, coordinators and/or supervisors of field design and/or quality supervisors of agricultural work.
Module 4 "June 9, 2023"
(1) Head of the Mechanical Harvest Front and (1) Mechanized Harvest Maintenance Coordinator.
4.1Importance of basic maintenance in harvesters.
4. 1.1 Hydraulic system – Basic knowledge of pumps and motors.
4. 1.2 Diesel engine system – Safety parameters.
4. 1.3 Electronic system – Calibration parameters.
4. 1.4 Rolling-caterpillar system.
4. 1.5 Fluid handling - features and specifications.
4. 1.6 Maintenance of the cutting system of the heart, base and cutting of the cane.
4. 1.7 Elevator maintenance and cane extractors.
training is Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days, with quota limited, No. de People: 28 ( 2 per Wit).
Samuel Andrés Galeano.
CATE II Macroproject Coordinator.